Monday, January 21, 2019

Hello, sure hope everyones New Years was amazing

Hi everybody, it's been way to long. I have been busy with my work, grandkids, and life in general. That's really no excuse and I apologize. I still have been creating all kinds of art mediums. Halloween props, my granddaughters a few sweet 16th birthday props. Painting canvas's, drawing and sculpting on canvas's etc. Some of the stuff a show some of the process. I will add more when I figure out what I did with the photos or I may have to take more photos.
Sure hope every one had a great Christmas and New Years. I will post some pics of some of the things that I have created. I will try an post something at lease once a month.





























                                      













No comments:

Post a Comment