Sunday, January 4, 2015

Beautiful Bride

Hi, it's been awhile and I apologize for that, I will try to post more often, I miss all my creative art. I'm working on another dark fae, but it will take me longer to finish than the norm. Been way to busy, but now that the holiday's are over maybe I can get back to normal.
This is our granddaughters wedding that I photography. I mainly worked on writing or typing the words and picking out what photos that I though they would want in there album, It took me about 8 weekends to put it together.
Beautiful Bride Mrs. Veronica  Patton and her handsome husband Brandyn Patton were  married on October 11th, 2014. I know I should have posted photos way before this, but everyone had to wait till the bride and groom were able to come back to Michigan for the holiday's and I could give them there Photo Album & CD of there wedding day.

These are just a few of the photos in the album. There were 55 pages of photos and lots of word contributed to this album.

Hope everybody had a wonderful holiday.






No comments:

Post a Comment