Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Years


GOOD MORNING OR GOOD AFTERNOON TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FREINDS!!!
I hope that everyone had a maginificent New Years, and wonderful celebration with your family and friends. I wish for your coming year be filled with enchanting magic and amazing dreams of what is to come . So it's time to pack the old away and begin a new phase in your life. The possibilities are all around us, as we all start a new journey in our lives. I wish for all to be joyous, healthy, and successful. May all of your hopes and dreams come to light.
So I say again have an enchanting journey this year.
It's time to start designing and creating my little enchanting critters. This year I hope to also take some of my drawings an turn them into Sculptures/BJD, my art fabric enchanting critters or dolls will still be my main creation, but I desire to expand my creations to sculpting ect, I like  the spooky side of art, and know that I could really make some gothic sculptures/BJD ect. I will have to post some pictures of my drawing when I snap photos of them.
Well anyways enough about my desires.
Happy Journey to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment