Saturday, February 18, 2012

WIP Shelf Sitter Pictures

Here goes, she still needs hands and a neck, along with being sanded
and all kinds of tough ups, to make sure everything is evened out.
Her body, and head need to be sealed back together. I still need
figure how to shape her joints. Then on to painting her. I need to
make her joints work. Her hair will look like horns made of  red mohair..
I hope to have  her put together by next weekend, then on to
clothing her. I will also name her this week sometime.
I know that her body doesn't have to be perfect, but I seem to                                                                be my worse critic. I think, i'm doing pretty good with out instruction.
I will add more pictures after I get her together.
Have a great weekend.






2 comments:

  1. She is looking awesome!!! And a little Eeeeeevil :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Thats what I was hoping "Evil" that means she should look really creepy by the time I get done with her. I really hope I get her finish in time, not sure how to joint her, but i'm going to try. Her eyes are not as big as I wanted them, but thats ok.

    ReplyDelete